EMAIL

I can email on Mondays and I would love to hear from you. My email address is:

michael.deford@myldsmail.net

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bonus: New Testament Reading Challenge--Starts TODAY!!!

Hey so sorry I can't say much but basically this is a reading challenge
we're doing as a mission and I'm allowed to write home to invite
everyone to do it! So if you could get the word out to as many people
as possible that would be great. Basically it's studying the Harmony
of the Gospels, so everyday you look at the topic for the day, and
study the scriptures that relate to it in each of the four Gospels.
We're also supposed to highlight or underline all of the spoken words
of Christ. This is a really cool thing I hope everyone does, remember
today is day one. Reading about John the Baptist, Mary and Elizabeth,
the Annunciation, and the Genealogies.

Love you all

Elder DeFord

Click on the picture below if you want to open a pdf version.


No comments:

Post a Comment